We are selling airplanes! In the past 6 months we’ve sold or purchased the following aircraft…
- N47632 – 1978 Piper Turbo Arrow III
- N913AE – 1991 British Aerospace Jetstream 32 (19-Pax Commuter)
- N15022 – 1972 Piper Arrow
- N70990 – 1968 Cessna 182M
- N758GC – 1979 Cessna 172 Hawk XP II
- C-FLKS – 1982 Beechcraft King Air B100 (Executive)
- N32089 – 1975 Piper Cherokee 235 Pathfinder
- N85RW – 1976 Piper Warrior
Our team has over 30 years of aircraft sales experience and can help you…
1. buy your next aircraft
2. sell your existing plane
3. value your plane
4. re-paint or interior your plane
5. handle FAA, escrow, and other paperwork
Contact us at: 615.494-1900
Blake Tumbleson, GM
Why trust Murfreesboro Aviation to sell your aircraft?
After more than 30 years of buying and selling aircraft, I can tell you that there are countless ways to lose money on an aircraft transaction or make a mistake that can find you in avoidable litigation. This can be avoided by hiring a professional with decades of experience.
Consider These Questions!
- Did you know that just a log book search may not be enough to uncover damage history on the aircraft that you are contemplating purchasing?
- Did you know that you can purchase title insurance during the purchasing process?
- Did you know that there are certain items that should absolutely be included in any sales contract that you sign for purchase or sale, to protect your interests?
- Did you know that there may be certain tax advantages to trading your aircraft rather than selling it and then purchasing your replacement plane? …even if you get less money for it!
- Did you know that you may have contingent liability when you sell your airplane if you don’t include certain provisions when you sell?
- Did you know that you should NEVER accept a certified check as payment for your airplane?
Our job is to help you avoid all of the mistakes that can occur before, during, and after a transaction. If you want a broker who will shoot it straight with you and advise you as to what and why we believe you should do what we suggest, then you should engage Murfreesboro Aviation to buy or sell your aircraft.
What do you do best?
I’ve witnessed countless prospective clients over the years have the confidence of buying or selling their own aircraft only to make a major mistake that cost them tens of thousands of dollars or involved them in a law suit that could have been easily avoided.
I don’t know what you do for a living, but if your aircraft broker thought he could do your job as well as you do, would you think of him as naive? We are aircraft brokers. This is what we do and whatever comes up during the sale…we’ve seen it! We believe that your time is best spent doing the very thing that allows you purchase an aircraft in the first place, not fielding calls from prospective buyers. There is power in having a broker between you and the other party!
Let us go to work for you! It is worth what you will pay us to represent you and you will preserve your valuable time to make money doing what you do for a living.
Do you have questions? Good! Call Blake Tumbleson, GM or Jim Gardner, Owner at (615) 494-1900 or at fly@MurfreesboroAviation.com.