Our Written Testing Capabilities Include:
- Recreational, Sport, and Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot
- Military Competence
- Instructor (CFI, CFII, Ground, etc.)
- Flight Engineer
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (A&P, IA)
- Aircraft Dispatcher
- Flight Navigator
- Parachute Rigger
Each of the above includes available testing (as applicable) for airplane, balloon, helicopter, glider, airship, gyroplane, powered parachute, weight-shift control, sport, multi-engine, etc.)
For a detailed listing of our testing capabilities, click HERE.
Cost of Testing:
The cost of your exam is $150.
- If you are an AOPA Member and you have your card with you at the time of the testing, then it’s $10 off the normal price.
- We also provide a student discount for local MTSU students. Bring the card with you and receive $5 off your CATS exam.
Monday – Friday 8 am to 3 pm.
While we prefer that you make an appointment, we can typically accommodate “walk-ins”.
How To Schedule Your Exam:
Schedule online at faa.psiexams.com
What you’ll need to bring:
If you are a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien, bring;
- Driver permit or license issued by a U.S. state or territory, or
- U.S. Government identification card, or
- U.S. Military, or
- Alien residency card
If you are a Non-U.S. Citizen, bring;
- AND EITHER
- Driver permit or license issued by a U.S. state or territory; OR
- Identification card issued by any government entity
Alternative forms of address verification include;
- Public Utilities Statement
- Electric, Gas, Water
- NOT Cable
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Bill or Receipt
- Property Deed
- Homeowners or Renters Insurance Statement
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration Card
NOTE: If you do not bring acceptable forms of identification, you will not be allowed to take the test. What’s the best way to ensure you have everything that you need? CALL US in advance and verbally confirm your understanding.